Before opening an account with us, you should read the legal documentation relating to the product that you are interested in.
Our legal documentation is below, but please note that there are regional differences in our legal documentation.
The documentation that applies to your account will be made clear in your application form and you should familiarize yourself
with that documentation before completing the application.
Our legal documentation is below, but please note that there are regional differences in our legal documentation.
The documentation that applies to your account will be made clear in your application form and you should familiarize yourself
with that documentation before completing the application.
Website Legal Notice
Welcome to the corporate website of TradeCMX Limited (“TradeCMX” or the “Company”); www.TradeCMX.com TradeCMX’s services are not available to residents of the USA, Iran, Cuba, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Yemen, Venezuela, Somalia and North Korea.
Terms and conditions of useUse of this site is governed by the Terms and Conditions set forth. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. The information and materials provided by the Company may be used for information purposes only. By using, accessing or downloading materials from this website you agree to follow the Terms and Conditions as outlined in this Legal Notice, which applies to all visits to the Company website, both now and in the future. The Company may at any time revise and update the Terms and Conditions. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the most current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. If you do not agree to these Terms and Condition of Use, please do not use this website.
RestrictionsYou may view, download and copy information and materials available on this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also use such material within your organisation in connection with the support of the Company’s products. As a condition of use, you agree not to modify or revise any of the material in any manner, and to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original materials or any copies made. No other use of the materials or information is authorised. Any violation of the foregoing may result in civil and/or criminal liabilities.
Ownership of information and materialsThis website, the information and any materials (including white papers, press releases, data sheets, product descriptions, FAQs, graphics, images and software) available on or from this website are the copyrighted works of the Company, and any unauthorised use of that information or materials may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Trademark informationYou acknowledge that ‘TradeCMX’ and the TradeCMX logo are trademarks of TradeCMX. The Company’s trademarks may be used only with written permission from the Company. Additionally you may not adapt, copy or erase the trademarks without the Company’s prior written permission. All other trademarks, brands, and names are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly specified in these terms and legal restrictions, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or any proprietary rights of the Company or any third party.
Links to other websitesAs a convenience and to make the Company website truly service oriented we have included links to complementary sites on the Internet. These sites are owned and operated by third parties. The Company makes no representation and is not responsible or liable for the availability of, or content located on or through, these third party sites. A third party link from the Company website is not an indication that the Company endorses the third party or its site, or has any affiliation with or between the Company and the third party hosting site.
Use of website content and/or a demo accountIn the event that you register for a demo account for the purposing of trialing the Company’s trading platforms, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable and revocable license, to access and make non-commercial and personal use of the demo platform for the sole purpose of trialing in accordance with these terms. The Company does not grant any other rights in relation to the platforms. The Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Company’s website, including, but not limited to any bulletin boards on its site, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this agreement. In the event this agreement is terminated, the restrictions regarding materials appearing on the site and the representations and warranties, indemnities, and limitation of liabilities set forth in this agreement shall survive any such termination. The acts listed below are strictly prohibited and the Company may suspend your demo account indefinitely and take legal action against you in the event that you commit any of these prohibited acts: You must not (unless these terms or the Company state otherwise):
- Duplicate, copy or reproduce any platform or any date or content;
- Allow other individuals to use the platforms;
- Add links to the platforms;
- Modify the operation of the platforms;
- Use data gathering and extraction tools such as robots and data mining on the platforms;
- Intentionally introduce viruses, worms, trojans, logic bombs or other technologically harmful or malicious code or material;
- Attempt to sub-license, publish, re-distribute, re-transmit or re-sell any content or data provided within the platforms or the website as a whole;
The company’s liabilityIf you elect to receive services and become a client of the Company you will be required to accept the Company’s Terms of Business. The Terms of Business will govern your contractual relationship with the Company as well as the liability of the Company in relation to service provided under the Terms of Business. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN ‘AS AVAILABLE’ AND ‘AS IS’. THERE IS NO WARRANTY PROVIDED AS TO THE COMPLETENESS ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF OR RELATED TO ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, CURRENCY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. EXCEPT IN RESPECT OF OUR LIABILITY FOR FRAUD AND INJURY OR DEATH OF ANY PERSON RESULTING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE, TradeCMX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA, ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU MAY INCUR OR SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE, DELAY IN USING, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONENT OR IN ANY OTHER WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FROM THE DOWNLOADING OF DATA OR SOFTWARE FROM THIS WEBSITE. TradeCMX DOES NOT CLAIM OR PROVIDE ANY WARRRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR ERRORS OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
IndemnityIn the event that you breach any of these Terms and Conditions you agree to indemnify the Company, its officers and employees against any claims, damages and loss which is incurred as a result of your breach and/or negligence.
Governing law, juridiction and venueThis agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England. The English courts exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, and each party hereby consents to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Deneral provisionsIf any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. This agreement does not replace or in any way amend any other agreement that you have entered into with the Company.
Company detailThe company registration details of TradeCMX Limited are: Registered Office: The Financial Services Centre, Stoney Ground, Kingstown VC0100, St. Vincent and the Grenadines Registered in: St. Vincent and the Grenadines Registration Number: 23586
Policy statement and principlesTradeCMX Ltd (“TradeCMX”) has adopted an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance policy (“Policy”) as set forth in the Board minutes, dated 1 of January 2017.
Scope of policyThis policy applies to all TradeCMX officers, employees, appointed producers and products and services offered by TradeCMX. All business units and locations within TradeCMX will cooperate to create a cohesive effort in the fight against money laundering. Each business unit and location has implemented risk-based procedures reasonably expected to prevent, detect and cause the reporting of transactions. All efforts exerted will be documented and retained. The AML Compliance Committee is responsible for initiating Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”) or other required reporting to the appropriate law enforcement or regulatory agencies. Any contacts by law enforcement or regulatory agencies related to the Policy shall be directed to the AML Compliance Committee.
PolicyIt is the policy of TradeCMX to prohibit and actively pursue the prevention of money laundering and any activity that facilitates money laundering or the funding of terrorist or criminal activities. TradeCMX is committed to AML compliance in accordance with applicable law and requires its officers, employees and appointed producers to adhere to these standards in preventing the use of its products and services for money laundering purposes. For the purposes of the Policy, money laundering is generally defined as engaging in acts designed to conceal or disguise the true origins of criminally derived proceeds so that the unlawful proceeds appear to have been derived from legitimate origins or constitute legitimate assets. Generally, money laundering occurs in three stages. Cash first enters the financial system at the “placement” stage, where the cash generated from criminal activities is converted into monetary instruments, such as money orders or traveler’s checks, or deposited into accounts at financial institutions. At the “layering” stage, the funds are transferred or moved into other accounts or other financial institutions to further separate the money from its criminal origin. At the “integration” stage, the funds are reintroduced into the economy and used to purchase legitimate assets or to fund other criminal activities or legitimate businesses. Terrorist financing may not involve the proceeds of criminal conduct, but rather an attempt to conceal the origin or intended use of the funds, which will later be used for criminal purposes.
Customer identification programTradeCMX has adopted a Customer Identification Program (CIP). TradeCMX will provide notice that they will seek identification information; collect certain minimum customer identification information from each customer, record such information and the verification methods and results; and compare customer identification information with OFAC.
Notice to customersTradeCMX will provide notice to customers that it is requesting information from them to verify their identities, as required by applicable law.
Required customer informationThe following information will be collected for all new insurance and annuity applications:
- Date of birth
- Passport number and country of issuance
- Alien identification card number or
- Number and country of issuance of any other government-issued document evidencing nationality or residence and bearing a photograph or other similar safeguard.
Verifying informationBased on the risk, and to the extent reasonable and practicable, TradeCMX will ensure that it has a reasonable belief of the true identity of its customers. In verifying customer identity, appointed producers shall review photo identification. TradeCMX shall not attempt to determine whether the document that the customer has provided for identification has been validly issued. For verification purposes, TradeCMX shall rely on a government-issued identification to establish a customer’s identity. TradeCMX, however, will analyze the information provided to determine if there are any logical inconsistencies in the information obtained. TradeCMX will document its verification, including all identifying information provided by the customer, the methods used and results of the verification, including but not limited to sign-off by the appointed producer of matching photo identification.
Monitoring and reportingTransaction based monitoring will occur within the appropriate business units of TradeCMX. Monitoring of specific transactions will include but is not limited to transactions aggregating $5,000 or more and those with respect to which TradeCMX has a reason to suspect suspicious activity. All reports will be documented.
Suspicious activityThere are signs of suspicious activity that suggest money laundering. These are commonly referred to as “red flags.” If a red flag is detected, additional due diligence will be performed before proceeding with the transaction. If a reasonable explanation is not determined, the suspicious activity shall be reported to the AML Compliance Committee. Examples of red flags are:
- The customer exhibits unusual concern regarding the firm’s compliance with government reporting requirements and the firm’s AML policies, particularly with respect to his or her identity, type of business and assets, or is reluctant or refuses to reveal any information concerning business activities, or furnishes unusual or suspect identification or business documents.
- The customer wishes to engage in transactions that lack business sense or apparent investment strategy or are inconsistent with the customer’s stated business strategy.
- The information provided by the customer that identifies a legitimate source for funds is false, misleading, or substantially incorrect.
- Upon request, the customer refuses to identify or fails to indicate any legitimate source for his or her funds and other assets.
- The customer (or a person publicly associated with the customer) has a questionable background or is the subject of news reports indicating possible criminal, civil, or regulatory violations.
- The customer exhibits a lack of concern regarding risks, commissions, or other transaction costs.
- The customer appears to be acting as an agent for an undisclosed principal, but declines or is reluctant, without legitimate commercial reasons, to provide information or is otherwise evasive regarding that person or entity.
- The customer has difficulty describing the nature of his or her business or lacks general knowledge of his or her industry.
- The customer attempts to make frequent or large deposits of currency, insists on dealing only in cash equivalents, or asks for exemptions from the firm’s policies relating to the deposit of cash and cash equivalents.
- The customer engages in transactions involving cash or cash equivalents or other monetary instruments that appear to be structured to avoid the $10,000 government reporting requirements, especially if the cash or monetary instruments are in an amount just below reporting or recording thresholds.
- For no apparent reason, the customer has multiple accounts with a single name or multiple names, with a large number of inter-account or third-party transfers.
- The customer is from or has accounts in, a country identified as a non-cooperative country or territory by the Financial Action Task Force.
- The customer’s account has unexplained or sudden extensive wire activity, especially in accounts that had little or no previous activity.
- The customer’s account shows numerous currency or cashier’s check transactions aggregating to significant sums.
- The customer’s account has a large number of wire transfers to unrelated third parties inconsistent with the customer’s legitimate business purpose.
- The customer’s account has wire transfers that have no apparent business purpose to or from a country identified as money laundering risk or a bank secrecy haven.
- The customer’s account indicates large or frequent wire transfers, immediately withdrawn by check or debit card without any apparent business purpose.
- The customer makes a funds deposit followed by an immediate request that the money is wired out or transferred to a third party, or to another firm, without any apparent business purpose.
- The customer makes a funds deposit for the purpose of purchasing a long-term investment followed shortly thereafter by a request to liquidate the position and transfer of the proceeds out of the account.
- The customer engages in excessive journal entries between unrelated accounts without any apparent business purpose.
- The customer requests that a transaction is processed in such a manner to avoid the firm’s normal documentation requirements.
- The customer, for no apparent reason or in conjunction with other red flags, engages in transactions involving certain types of securities, such as penny stocks, and bearer bonds, which although legitimate, have been used in connection with fraudulent schemes and money laundering activity. (Such transactions may warrant further due diligence to ensure the legitimacy of the customer’s activity.
- The customer’s account shows an unexplained high level of account activity with very low levels of securities transactions.
- Attempt to borrow maximum cash value of a single premium policy soon after purchase.
- Exhibits a dramatic or unexpected increase in sales (particularly of single premium contacts)
- Has consistently high activity in single premium contracts in excess of company averages
- Exhibits a sudden change in lifestyle
- Requests client documentation be delivered to the agent
InvestigationUpon notification to the AML Compliance Committee, an investigation will be commenced to determine if a report should be made to appropriate law enforcement or regulatory agencies. The investigation will include, but not necessarily be limited to, review of all available information, such as payment history, birth dates, and address. If the results of the investigation warrant, a recommendation will be made to the AML Compliance Committee to file a blocked assets and/or an SAR with the appropriate law enforcement or regulatory agency. The AML Compliance Committee is responsible for any notice or filing with law enforcement or regulatory agency. Investigation results will not be disclosed or discussed with anyone other than those who have a legitimate need to know. Under no circumstances shall any officer, employee or appointed agent disclose or discuss any AML concern, investigation, notice or SAR filing with the person or persons subject to such, or any other person, including members of the officer’s, employee’s or appointed agent’s family.
Deposit and withdrawal requirementsAll the clients’ operations to deposit and withdraw funds have the following requirements:
- In case of bank transfer or transfer from a bank card, the name, indicated during the registration must match the name of the owner of the account/bank card.
- Withdrawing funds from the trading account via the method, which is different from the depositing method, is possible solely after withdrawing the sum, which is equal to the sum of client’s deposits via the method and to the same account used for depositing.
- If the account was credited in the way that cannot be used for funds withdrawal, the funds may be withdrawn to a bank account of the client or any other way may be used, as agreed with the Company with the help of which the Company is able to prove the identity of the account owner.
- If the account has been credited with funds through various payment systems, funds withdrawal shall be made on a pro rata basis commensurate to the size of each deposit.
- In case of depositing via Visa/MasterCard, Wire Transfer, ePayments, the withdrawal of funds, which exceed the sum of the client’s deposits, is possible via any of the following methods: Visa/MasterCard, Wire Transfer, ePayments. In case of depositing via another method, the withdrawal of funds that exceed the sum of the client’s deposits, is possible via any available method, by the client’s choice.
Foreign Exchange and any other Over-the-counter (“OTC”) derivative product (Traded Contracts) trading is highly speculative and is only suitable for Customers who understand and are willing to assume the economic, legal and other risks involved, and are financially able to assume losses up to or in excess of Margin or Deposits. The customer hereby certifies that the Customer understands these risks of that the Customer is willing and able financially and otherwise to assume the risks of Traded Contracts Trading and that loss of the Customer’s entire Trading Account Balance will not result in a negative change of the Customer’s lifestyle. Opening a Trading Account in order to speculate or assume risk of any sort on Traded Contracts and other products through the Over-the-Counter (“OTC”) markets provided by “TradeCMX Ltd” on a “Spot” basis means assumptions of the following risks:
LeverageHigh Leverage and Low Margin can result in significant losses due to small price fluctuations in the traded products. High Leverage allows the Customer to assume more risk, magnifying both losses and profits; which can result in losing up to and in excess of Deposits and Margin. The Customer must consider that if the trend on the market is against him/her the Customer may sustain a total loss of the initial margin funds and any additional funds deposited to maintain open positions. The Customer is responsible for all his/her risks, financial resources he/she uses and for the chosen trading strategy.
Quotes and MarginQuotes and Margins are set by TradeCMX Ltd and may differ from other firms. TradeCMX Ltd will exercise discretion in setting and collecting Margin. TradeCMX Ltd is authorized to convert funds in the Customer’s Trading Account for Margin into and from such foreign currency at a rate of exchange determined by TradeCMX Ltd in its sole discretion on the basis of then prevailing money market rates. The Customer must maintain the minimum Margin Level requirement on Customer’s Open Positions at all times. The Customer assumes the responsibility to monitor the Customer’s Open Positions at all times. The Customer assumes the responsibility to monitor the Customer’s Required Margin. TradeCMX Ltd has the right to liquidate any or all Open Positions whenever the minimum Margin requirement is not maintained. To avoid a Margin Call, it is highly recommended to maintain a Margin Level of 1000% or greater.
Risk reductionStop Loss Orders or Stop Limit Orders, which are intended to limit losses may reduce the losses incurred by price fluctuations, however, such orders may not be able to execute under certain abnormal market conditions.
Product risksThe profit and loss in any given Transaction may be affected by a currency rate that is used to convert to the Accounts base currency. Accounts shall be opened in the following currencies: USD/EUR as stated by the Customer and accepted by TradeCMX Ltd.
TechnicalThe Customer is responsible for any technical issues sustained on the Customer’s side. These issues include but are not limited to: a. Failure of Customer’s hardware, software or internet connection; b. Improper operation of Customer equipment c. Improper setting on the Customer’s Terminal d. Delay of Customer Terminal updates e. MetaTrader Failure on Customer’s Computer The Customer acknowledged that at the moment of peak load there may be some difficulties in getting telephone communication with the duty operator, especially of the fast market (for example, when key economic indicators are released).
TransmissionThe Customer acknowledged that once a Transmission is made from the Client Terminal and enters the execution queue and begins being processed it cannot be canceled. Any other instruction pertaining to the Transmission will be ignored until the Transmission is completed. The customer should always verify thoroughly that the details of Volume, Product and Price Level prior to submitting any Transaction. All Transactions are performed on a First-In-First-Out basis.
Trading agentsIn the event that the Customer grants trading authority to a third party, the “Trading Agent”, whether on a discretionary or non-discretionary basis, TradeCMX Ltd shall in no way be responsible for reviewing the Customer’s choice of such Trading Agent. TradeCMX Ltd is in no way liable for any losses incurred by such a party and any disputes that may arise will be resolved between Customer and Trading Agent. In a case of an unnamed Trading Agent on the Customer’s Account, TradeCMX Ltd is not liable for rejecting any instruction from a non-authorized party on the Customer’s Trading Account.
Phone communicationThe Customer understands that during peak trading hours that the Customer may experience some difficulties in contacting TradeCMX Ltd due to high volume. TradeCMX Ltd cannot be held liable for any disruptions in service due to any Force majeure.
Human errorsThe Customer understands that any error that is made by a TradeCMX employee that results in any positions opened at an “untraded” price cannot be honored and will subsequently be deleted.
BankruptcyIn case of bankruptcy, creditors retain priority. All transactions entered into with TradeCMX Ltd by the Customer are not traded on an exchange. Therefore under the regulating code of law, the Customer’s funds may not receive the same protections as funds used to guarantee exchange-traded futures or options contracts. If the company becomes insolvent, the Customer’s claim for deposits and profits may not receive priority. The Customer is a general creditor and will be paid as such from any monies still available after priority claim is paid.
Force MajeureIn Case of Force Majeure, the Customer shall accept the risk of financial losses. Date: 01.01.2020
CommitmentTradeCMX respects the privacy of any user that accesses its site(s); therefore, the Firm is committed in taking all reasonable steps in safeguarding any existing or prospective clients, applicants and visitors.
ApplicationIn order to open an account with TradeCMX, you must first complete and send an application form by completing the required information. By completing the application form you are requested to disclose private information in order to enable the Firm to evaluate your application and comply with relevant rules and regulations. This information may also be used by the Firm to inform you regarding its services. Moreover, information about you may also be collected by any correspondence made with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; including information which you enter when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service or any other activities carried out on our website or any connected applications.
Confidentiality and Client’s Personal Data ProtectionTradeCMX shall not disclose to a third party, any of its clients’ confidential information unless required to do so by a regulatory authority of a competent jurisdiction; TradeCMX will endeavour, to make such disclosures on a ‘need-to-know’ basis, unless otherwise instructed by a regulatory authority. Under such circumstances, the Firm shall expressly inform the third party regarding the confidential nature of the information. Clients accept and consent that TradeCMX may, from time to time, contractually engage companies for statistical and/or other purposes in order to improve the Firm’s business activities; as a result, some or all of the clients’ personal data may be disclosed.
Disclosure of your informationWe may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means any subsidiaries, ultimate holding companies and its respective subsidiaries may receive such information. We may also share your information with certain third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors and advertisers. In the event that TradeCMX discloses information to business parties, for instance, card processing companies or banks, in order to effect the services requested by the clients; such third parties may store your information in order to comply with their legal and other obligations.
Information we may collect about youTracking systems used on the Firm’s site(s) may collect data detailing the pages you have accessed, how you discovered this site, the frequency of visits etc; this information is obtained in order to improve the content of the Firm’s site(s) and may also be used by TradeCMX to contact you, through an appropriate mean, and provide you with any information the Firm believes to be useful. With regards to each of your visits to our site, we may, automatically collect information including internet protocol (IP) address, login information, browser type and version, time zone, phone numbers used to call our customer service number. We may receive information about you from third parties, for instance business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies.
Choice/Opt-outIf you no longer wish to receive any communication from the Firm, you may opt-out of by following the relevant instructions included in each communication sent by TradeCMX. TradeCMX reserves the right to contact you, albeit the fact that you have opted out, in cases where TradeCMX deems such contact as necessary. You shall be notified accordingly if your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/ service provider, so you can make an informed decision as to whether or not you want to share your information with that party.
Access to Personally Identifiable InformationIf your personally identifiable information changes, you must inform us accordingly; please e-mail us support@TradeCMX.com.
Legal DisclaimerTradeCMX reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by rules and regulations and when the Firm believes that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with any judicial and/or other proceedings, court order, legal process served or pursuant to governmental, intergovernmental and/or other regulatory bodies. TradeCMX shall not be liable for misuse or loss of personal information and/or otherwise on the Firm’s site(s) that TradeCMX does not have access to or control over. TradeCMX will not be liable for unlawful or unauthorised use of your personal information due to misuse or misplacement of your passwords, negligent or malicious intervention and/or otherwise.
Types of cookiesOur website uses the following cookies:
Essential cookiesThese are cookies that are necessary for the functionality of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookiesThese cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate around our website. This enables us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can locate what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookiesThese are cookies which are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookiesThese cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to tailor our website as well as the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. The cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information may be shared with third parties such as advertisers for this purpose.
Terms of Business